Quality Replacement Windows Installed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Replacement windows add comfort, beauty and value to your home
Affordable remodeling. Window replacement is a cost-effective way to give your home a fresh look.
At Pinnacle Exteriors we install replacement windows in a wide range of styles and quality materials to match your home's style and fit your budget. We work with leading window manufacturers to be able to offer the best products and warranties.
No matter what your reason for replacing your windows, whether it's greater comfort and energy efficiency, less maintenance or improved appearance (or all of the above), we can help you choose the perfect replacement windows to solve all your needs.
Call us or click below to schedule a free estimate for window replacement in Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem or nearby.
Choose your window frame material
Whether you want to replace your existing windows with the same frame material or you're interested in a different material, we offer a wide selection of options and materials to make it easy to match your home's design and your other windows and doors.
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows offer excellent energy efficiency and durability at an affordable price. Learn more about our vinyl replacement windows and installation.
- Wood windows: Interior wood frames combined with exterior aluminum provides timeless beauty, durability and excellent insulative value. We can replace your current windows with beautiful, energy-efficient wood windows that are made to last.
There are a wide selection of window styles to choose from:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay & bow windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
- All shapes and sizes
- Custom made for perfect fit
New windows offer many benefits for you and your home
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified energy-efficient windows can save you as much as 50% annually on heating and cooling costs.
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve the safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to compliment the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get your free estimate for hassle-free window replacement
Replacement windows can give your home the look and comfort you need and provide potential savings on your energy bills. Proper window replacement can also drastically increase the value of your home. Get started with a free estimate!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.