Your Premier Resource in Allentown For Quality Siding
Protecting your Allentown home with siding not only provides an exceptional barrier against the weather, but offers both durability and curb appeal. You can update the look of your home and save money at the same time, especially if you have had to repaint your house every few years. At Pinnacle Exteriors, Inc we offer a number of siding options. In fact, we strive to have the widest selection of options to choose from so that you can have the look that is perfect for your home. Our professional Allentown Roofing Contractors and siding experts will provide ultimate protection as well as insulation, increasing your energy efficiency. Our durable siding can stand the elements and last longer than just about any other building material. This low maintenance option really alleviates the hassle and expense of constant maintenance, providing your home with a look you love that will last. That is why we are the premier choice in Allentown for siding.
Our Siding Products Include
- Resource Efficiency — Our vinyl and polymer products are typically made using recycled products. CedarBoards XL D6″ Insulated Siding contains 60% recycled material. Using recycled material protects our environment by finding a use for material that would otherwise be disposed of in a landfill. In addition, our manufacturing plants regrind and recycle products that do not meet our rigid manufacturing specifications. This regrind is then incorporated into the manufacturing process. In fact, one of our plants has achieved nearly 100% recycling of all plant waste. Using materials that contain recycled materials can earn up to 2 points under LEED 2009 and 0.5 points per product for LEED H. CertainTeed vinyl siding, polymer siding and trim are also typically made using some recycled content.
- Energy Efficiency—When they are installed properly, vinyl siding and polymer siding create an efficient building envelope that does not conduct heat or cold. Some products—like our CedarBoards XL Insulated Siding—can actually increase the R-value of the building envelope, which reduces energy consumption and related CO2 emissions.
- Durability—Exterior walls, window frames, soffit, and trim that will not rot, peel, or warp can contribute to achieving points for Quality Management of Durability requirements for LEED H. Unlike wood, vinyl siding, polymer siding, and trim do not absorb water and are not subject to insect damage; they do not pit, rust, or corrode, and they never need painting. Most of our vinyl and polymer siding is warranted for the lifetime of the original owner, with the warranty transferable to a new homeowner for as much as 50 years from the date of installation. Vinyl siding, polymer siding, and PVC trim require less maintenance than wood and fiber cement.
These illustrate the immense advantages from an energy and cost saving standpoint of quality siding products and installation from Pinnacle Exteriors, Inc. However, these siding options also offer a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from. With siding products, you can customize and transform the look of your entire home’s exterior. Our siding technicians are prompt and efficient and we’ll have your home looking brand new in no time. When you are ready to upgrade the look and efficiency of your home with siding, call Pinnacle Exteriors, Inc.
Our Allentown Siding Experts Provide the Following Services
- Siding Installation
- Vinyl/Polymer Siding
- CedarBoards XL Insulated Siding
- CertainTeed Siding Products
- Pen Argyl Roof Repairs: Recondition Your Overall Roofing
Before the rainy or winter season sets in, you have to check your roofs for any damage or leakage. Pen Argyl Roof repairs must be done in order to keep your home warm and dry as possible. Of course, you do not want to encounter several problems that can be so irritating and can cause...Read More
- How Much Can Replacement Windows Save in Allentown?
Replacement windows in Allentown are the most popular home improvement project in the nation today. Yet nearly half of the windows in America are single-pane windows, and most all of the other half is uncoated double-pane windows. What this says is that most of America’s homes are wasting natural resources and spending money for heating...Read More